Dealing with banks and subprime lenders after home loans is a very cumbersome task, people even undergo a loss in order to avoid it because no external help is available. Finding a good company to help people in Court repossessions is hard to find especially in Ireland, so European Directives is here to relieve you from all your problems. Mortgage Arrears Assist is a social enterprise in Ireland which will help you fight your bank with their vast knowledge and experience in dealing with banks.
What services do European Directives provide?
- Repossessions Stopped- They help you stop the banks which are repossessing your home.
- Mis-Sold- They provide an online application form in case you mis-sold your mortgage.
- Forensic check- They forensically check your mortgage details.
- Re-Mortgaging in Ireland- They prevent you from getting fooled when you sell your house and rent it back.
- Financial trouble- They help get out of financial troubles without borrowing.
- Court Repossessions- There is a panel of solicitors who are on heels to handle such issues.
- Legal directives- They use directives for every client which is the most effective way.
- EU Law- This is the most powerful law in protecting your home from bank repossession.
- Free Support- They give you mortgage arrears support and introduce you to the panel of solicitors.
- 24/7 Available- They can be contacted anytime when in need of legal advice.
Also, people are unaware of when to apply for help, it is very simple, you just need to ask yourself a few questions. Are you in need of a correct financial advice? Were you put on the correct interest rate? Are you entitled to a refund? If yes then hurry up and fill the application form, European legal Directives in Ireland is here to help you.
The only mission at Mortgage Arrears Assist is to make all Irish citizens aware of their legal rights and sue the banks. European Directives aim to inculcate people about their rights when dealing with lenders and also ease the financial pressure…..Saving Homes!